Our Environmental Credentials
Airfit is passionate about protecting the environment from the impacts of air conditioning. Using the latest equipment and technology Airfit can design, supply and install air conditioning systems that deliver significant energy and cost savings whilst helping to safeguard the environment for future generations.
To protect the environment Airfit:
- Responsibly dispose of old parts, failed components and equipment packaging
- Supply and install modern, eco-friendly air conditioning systems that can provide energy savings of up to 40%* often paying for themselves within just a few years
- Use ozone and environmentally-friendly refrigerants
- Recommend eco-friendly replacement equipment
- Recommend current eco-friendly air conditioning equipment, controlled by inverter technology
- Incorporate heat pumps where possible to harvest heat energy from the external air
*Inverter-controlled systems can provide energy savings of up to 40% compared to older fixed-speed systems, whilst also minimising vibration and noise.